Blackberry Pearl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rcdallas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
West Texas (midland)
Ok, I am a tecky geek... since 1999 I always had to have the latest and greatest in cellphones, I don't want to know how much I have spent in the past years.... if one carrier had it, I had to pay to get out of the contract, etc, etc, etc... you name the carrier, I've had it.

One favorite back in 04-05ish I really liked was the Palm Treo, but the thing kept having a problem with random reboots... finally had to send it back. Since 05 I pretty much just kept to a phone and one carrier.

Finally took the plunge and did an upgrade for the Pearl 8120, though only supports EDGE (don't have much of any 3G where I'm at), I actually like the device and how the little rinky dink QWERTY keyboard is setup. Small like a normal phone, and the blackberry OS seems very stable. I know it's been out for awhile now and there is other phones that can top it as far as technology goes.... I've learned to kinda back off and wait and not get the latest as there is always some kind of issue. I still run Windows 2000.

Never did like anything windows related, like the Pocket PC or even the Symbian OS. Maybe it's just that blackberry seems more engineer geeky type configurable ??

All in all guess you can call me a crackberry addict now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts