block on dish accou8nt

is it extremely rare? or not very common
Depends on the year. If they have customers to get rid of to meet a bottom line, then it would fall under the "not common". If they are doing everything they can to retain the customers they have for data purposes, then it is extremely rare. It is all about what the agenda is at that moment.

To give a little background on one of the two I remember vividly, there was a guy that called in, got a tech. this was the 7th tech to go out that was exposed to massive amounts of cocaine on the table in front of the tv. The tech leaves, and the police show up right behind the tech, and it caused so much hassle. The DNS manager put the block in place, and refuses to send another of his people to the customer account or address.

The other one was disgustingly funny. Long story short, multiple techs come out and the customer had cat feces(and bodies) all over the floor. The newspapers on the floor were stack over previous hazardous material. Same result, DNS will not go out. Customer must contact and pay a retailer.

none of applies to me however, my sister who was watching my son is a clean freak so she clean a lot. the only thing i could think of is the amount of techs that came out they came out about 8 times or so i only have a dog however i had made arrangements for him to be taken care of while i was away in Canada for a year and im not sure i got called about rhe block in either march or April of this year

when i talked to the guy who in charge of the block early this year he said there where for issues that where non existent or could be solved by basic trouble shootings steps however my son did not realize or pay attention to the fact

Oh there are other reasons. Those are just the two vivid memories of mine.

Many tech calls needlessly will do it, constant calls and unnecessary and unfounded complaints will do it as well.

Why haven't you PM ed the DIRT member Matt. He has offered twice. You seem to just want to talk about it here online. Are you in Canada.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)