Blockbuster HD DVD

has anyone received a Blockbuster HDDVD

See comments in next thread Netflix & blcokbuster score card. Blockbuster is changing all HDDVD requestes to SD DVD.

Last edited:
has anyone received a Blockbuster HDDVD

I have requested about 4 or 5 HD DVDs from Blockbuster and all they do is send the standard DVD eventhough the queue shows it should be a HDDVD. All of the requests show the HDDVD as avaiable. All of the choices are available from Netflix and on two of them I ordered from Netfix and got them the next day.

So I ask, has anyone received a HDDVD from Blockbuster and did they do something different to get them?
:hungry:

Blockbuster says they are shipping HDDVD

swade said:
I have requested about 4 or 5 HD DVDs from Blockbuster and all they do is send the standard DVD eventhough the queue shows it should be a HDDVD. All of the requests show the HDDVD as avaiable. All of the choices are available from Netflix and on two of them I ordered from Netfix and got them the next day.

So I ask, has anyone received a HDDVD from Blockbuster and did they do something different to get them?
:hungry:

Email said I will receive U571 & Van Helsing by Friday in HDDVD. If so it will be my first and I don't think anyone else has stated they have received one from them. :eek:

What HD-DVD discs are coming out tomorrow?

Toshiba's HD DVD Challenge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts