Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I had the pleasure of spending the last two days with one of the industrys true pioneers Bob Cooper at the SBE Show. We chatted on a number of things and Bob also told some great stories.

If you ever get a chance to meet him, then jump at the chance!

It was my honor to also work with Bob on the Pioneers Dinner Event and Webcast.

Some of you wanted some pics of Bob and his booth, unfortunately when I was able to get over to his booth today he was starting to take it down as he had to get ready for the pioneers event. But I did get a few shots of Coop with his two books, including his new one "C-Band Remembered"

There will be more books of Bob posted from the Pioneers Dinner.

Attachments

• DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 519
I met Bob at a Hamfest a few years ago, I didn't get to really talk to him personally but I was there next to him in the flesh.

Bob gave me some DVD's from Satellite Golden Years and it is amazing how much this man did for the industry and for technology jukies like us.

Please enjoy the video from the Webcast. I know a bunch of you have downloaded it already.

I am still in awe of what happened last night.

Thanks Scott. I've worked with Bob for many years, including the boom years 1979 - 1986, including staying in his home many times on Provo. We are in constant communication now, even writing books together. He's quite a guy and hasn't slowed down much. We all appreciate your work and good words about Bob and the Reunion. Larry James (aka Crastlepepper)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)