Bobby Petrino to Falcons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino has agreed to become the Atlanta Falcons head coach for 5 years worth 24million dollars.

There goes Louisville's program

Exactly what I was thinking, they were bad before he got there. I mean real bad, they were Kentucky's whipping boys, that's how bad.

Exactly what I was thinking, they were bad before he got there. I mean real bad, they were Kentucky's whipping boys, that's how bad.

Well I guess I can drop Louisville out of the "Just behind the Big Boys " quote I made earlier.
Then again, maybe we should wait and see WHO they get in there before I do that.

Let's also see what happen to Rutgers IF thier coach decides to leave in a year or so.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Probably in 2 years.

maybe sooner........

What do you think the chances are of Mike Price getting another shot, he would work well in Louisville, and that would get his name back in the spot light to move on when the time comes.
I always thought he got a bad rap over the incident and has kinda been banned from the big jobs since. (banned is not the word I was looking for, but you know what I mean)

Jimbo

stupid move for petrino. he'll be crying to come back to college ball in 2 to 3 years, just like the others have. when are they going to learn, it isn't always about the money? probably never, i know!!

I always thought Blank made a bad decision when he fired Dan Reeves and hired an untested and unproven Jim Mora Jr. I don't know know what to think about Petrino, on one hand I am excited to have a coach come in with a proven winning record, on the other hand, Steve Spurrier and Nick Saban are still fresh in my memory as NFL failures. Oh well, I guess time will tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts