Bonds exposed Shadows details superstar slugger's steroid use

Paradox-SJ said:
1. He didnt cheat....they were not a banned substance when the alleged acts took place.

2. I just dont get the big hub-bub over THESE meds...athletes STILL take all kinds of performanc enhancing substances...so why single these out?

3. The meds didnt make as much a difference as the EYE SURGERY did. From McGuire to Sosa to Bonds all had it done and all of their numbers went up. So why dont we ban that?

Steroids are no more evil than whey protien but that is another argument....Ask youself this...what business do we have at telling people what they can do with their own bodies and what tools they can use to provide for their families?

WOW!!!!

We are all dumber now, after reading your post. Are you kidding me?

1)What planet were you living on where steroids were not a banned substance. Steroids have been illegal to use without a prescription for a very long time. They have been a banned substance in baseball for a long time. Maybe you are confused because baseball just recently started cracking down on offenders.

2)Why do we single out steroids you ask? Because they are extremely dangerous!! The same reason why cocaine is illegal!!!

3) You are comparing eye surgery to steroid abuse. You cannot compare eye surgey to steroids. Eye surgey is not an illegal and dangerous drug. Eye surgery has benefited millions of people. Steroids, on the other hand have ruined millions of lives.

To answer your final question, why does a civilized society have any laws? Laws are there to protect us, laws benefit society. If you had your way, there would be no such thing as illegal drugs and society as we know it would not exist, we would be living in complete anarchy with drug lords running the country and rape gangs roaming the streets. If you don't believe me, there are several countries in the world where you can experience it for yourself. I reccomend...Somalia, Sudan, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Iraq, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Ivory Coast. I hear they are all lovely this time of year.

Your post was possibly the most ignorant post I have ever seen on this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)