Borat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it.... but I don't think it's quite as omgFUNNIEST MOVIE EVER!! that everyone seems to be making it out to be. It's funny. Very funny. But really, I think I found Jackass 2 more entertaining.

i would have to say for me its right up there with ARTHUR. that was , is? my favorite comedy. need to see BORAT a few more times. never saw the jackass movies herd they were great.

I thought the shtick wore out after about 20-30 minutes myself.

I agree with TheTimm; it's nowhere near as good as the hype -- in fact I think Little Miss Sunshine was much funnier.

Cheers,

He have it now, not sure if it lasts long if he will be brave enough to accept kazakhi invitation. I'm pretty sure there're will be enough reckless ppl to cut it :D.

Funny or not, Sacha Baron Cohen has some set of balls. (and he's not afraid to show them, either.)

yes, i was thinking the same thing!! cant belive what he does!! did not see the balls though( not bitching about that though! LOL)

im in st louis. in the film they showed here they had a black bar around his....ah, mister happy and pals. did the film you saw have the same thing?? again, not bitching about seeing his thingy!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts