Bose?

I love the old saying:

If it has no highs and it has no lows, then it's gotta be bose. :)

I prefer infinity speakers, my friend won't buy speakers he makes them and they are several times better than anything I've heard. I just lack the will power to build my own speakers like he does. :)

vurbano, as soon as you get the chance you whine, cry, bitch, moan and insult everyone. I've hung around here long enough before I registered to know you are a pain in the ass. You show your ignorance even with simple math. I'm 45yrs old and I partied in the 70's. Born in 1961, in 1976 I was driving my Plymouth RoadRunner listening to Uncle Ted, Kansas, Black Sabbath, etc... So just how the hell do you have to be 60+ yrs old???
You drove around with a home theater system in your hoopdy? O Im sorry I didnt know 15 yr olds were spending 1500 bucks on BOSE home theater systems back then to put in their bedrooms. :rolleyes:

1976 was 30 years ago and I was using a 30 yr old home owner as an example. Sorry you couldnt figure it out. Today that person would be 60. If it were a mature 20 year old home owner , he would be 50. I never dreamed a 15 yr old could own a home at that age.

Last edited:
Is there any other person in this world that likes Bose. Every one on Every forum bashes Bose. I feel if set up properly they sound good. I also feel they are reasonably priced for what you get. Let me know if you like Bose and what Item you own and like.
I have and Acoustimass 16, Lifestyle 48, Acoustimass 5, 161 speakers, VCS-10 Center speaker (2 of them), 901s, 201s, Freespace 51 outdoor speakers. I love all of them. The VCS-10, Acoustimass 5, and 161s are in a 5.1 set up and so are the 901s, 201s and the other VCS-10 center.

NO BOSE BASHING!!!

I love my Bose, I have 2 Bose 501s which are 18 years old and still thumping, 2 Bose 301s.

Plus I have a Sony sub and a Yamaha center speaker(don't know the model).

When I went to the Air Force there were only 2 major speakers Bose and Cerwin Vegas and I loved the sound of Bose the best.

exactly and mentioned above..."Bose, no highs no lows" They are way over hyped:down

Personally I don't know how the "new" Bose speakers sound.

The ones I have are the series 1 speakers not a kit. obviously you can't come here to hear how they sound, you have your own opinions on them and that's fine.

The speakers I have are older than the new ones and they crank.

But if I had to buy new speakers I wouldn't get those new Bose that are out, I don't like little speaker kits, I would probably get some Cerwin Vegas.

When I went to the Air Force there were only 2 major speakers Bose and Cerwin Vegas and I loved the sound of Bose the best.

You are kidding, aren't you? When did you go into the service?

You are kidding, aren't you? When did you go into the service?

They were pushing them 2 the most, obviously there was polk and some others but our BX was pushing Bose and Vegas, our dorm use to have stereo wars and everyone either had Bose or Vegas.

One guy had 901s and he normally won every week.

They were pushing them 2 the most, obviously there was polk and some others but our BX was pushing Bose and Vegas, our dorm use to have stereo wars and everyone either had Bose or Vegas.

One guy had 901s and he normally won every week.

Oh, the store only carried two brands, now I get it! Between Bose and CW, I MIGHT have chosen the Bose, I always thought the CW's sucked real bad. I have always gone for speakers that are neutral, like Paradigms and Thiels, although I am currently using Definitive Technologys.

Oh, the store only carried two brands, now I get it! Between Bose and CW, I MIGHT have chosen the Bose, I always thought the CW's sucked real bad. I have always gone for speakers that are neutral, like Paradigms and Thiels, although I am currently using Definitive Technologys.

Plus you got to realize this was 18 years ago, which I still use them.:D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)