Breaking Bad

I think the Grey Matter thing was to trigger the change in walt. They were completely trying to say he had nothing to do with the company, yet we know he was a big part of it in the start. So the change happened when he wants to now come back and show the world HE IS Heisnberg and he does not go down without a fight anymore.

Makes me wonder if the ricin is for them? Had WW stayed on at Grey Matter then he would never be in the situation he is in and would be wealthy enough to have gotten the best medical care. That is what went through my mind when I saw that.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So it was leaked how Breaking bad ends. I am still mad that I read the story. Heres the final scene if interested.

22uyG4y.png

Thank god for spoiler tags. I would have been pretty pissed if I accidentally read that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't care if this is a joke. There's not a chance in hell I'm looking at it until after the last episode.

Ok you got me. You never know with this kind of stuff though. Spoilers for movie and TV leak onto the internet before release all the time.

I was hesitate at first till I saw Teehar's comment. :D

Well,to be honest,lmao wasn't going to be my original reply.I was going to say why even post this,but when I quoted the message,it showed the spoiler.:D

Thank god it's a joke.

Been getting my episodes of BB on amazon. Can't watch until Monday evening & have been intentionally staying out of this conversation till I watch it.

Any kind of spoiler at this point would be highly disappointing.

I agree. Popular shows always seem to have a very hard time figuring out how to wrap everything up. Breaking Bad went out while it was still on top instead of overstaying its welcome and they did it in a satisfying way.

"Ozymandias" was, by far, the finest hour of television...EVER! The last two episodes were just "cleanup" after that.

Lydia's demise was rather obvious. I was glad to see Jesse finally "freed", and not just physically. I loved how he worked getting his money to his family via the Schwartzes. And it great to see Skinny Pete and Badger one more time.

All in all, an excellent ending. Now I think I will go back and watch it all again.

Yep,couldn't ask for much better ending imo.Bittersweet though,going to miss one of the best tv shows of all time.

Questions beyond the end that was not answered:

Jesse Pinkman- Did he drive into a tree and kill himself in an accident? I would have liked that one additional scene of closure.
Skyler White- Will she take the advice of Walt and use the GPS numbers to negotiate a deal for immunity?
Where is the $90M taken by the Nazi gang?

I think everything else was left answered. I thought the show was very well written but didn't agree who got the Emmy. I think Aaron Paul was the best followed by Cranston as a very close second.

While the story left me with the above questions that were not answered with closure, I find no point is speculating since the story is fiction and has no correct answer beyond the ending. Only suggestions on what we would like to see. That means every opinion can be a correct one.

I won't watch it again until the Blue Ray set comes out with the 55 hours of extra scenes and features. Also Vince said there will be copies of the scripted scenes that were never shot. You'll be able to read the script on even these deleted scenes. These are not scenes that were just suggested and tossed out on story, but deleted scenes that were deleted for time. They announced this set on "Talking Bad"

Last edited:
Questions beyond the end that was not answered:

Jesse Pinkman- Did he drive into a tree and kill himself in an accident? I would have liked that one additional scene of closure.
Skyler White- Will she take the advice of Walt and use the GPS numbers to negotiate a deal for immunity?
Where is the $90M taken by the Nazi gang?

I think everything else was left answered. I thought the show was very well written but didn't agree who got the Emmy. I think Aaron Paul was the best followed by Cranston as a very close second.

While the story left me with the above questions that were not answered with closure, I find no point is speculating since the story is fiction and has no correct answer beyond the ending. Only suggestions on what we would like to see. That means every opinion can be a correct one.

I won't watch it again until the Blue Ray set comes out with the 55 hours of extra scenes and features. Also Vince said there will be copies of the scripted scenes that were never shot. You'll be able to read the script on even these deleted scenes. These are not scenes that were just suggested and tossed out on story, but deleted scenes that were deleted for time. They announced this set on "Talking Bad"

Agree with most of what you say except Bryan Cranston winning over Aaron Paul.Cranston deserved it,he has been nothing short of excellent in the entire series.My wife and daughter used to watch Malcolm in the middle,so I saw some of Cranston in his Hal role,the transformation he made from Hal to Walter White is nothing short of amazing.I was very skeptical when I began the first season,but by episode 3 I was hooked,mainly due to Cranston's believability as Walter White.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)