Breaking News! Abc Hd Is On

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yep 86 is a mess.

Looks like its a D* issue. My 7.1 OTA here in NYC looks great.

Watching the West feed right now, Dick Clarks New Years Special and it seems fine to me. One strange thing is it has really small black bars on the side about half the size of a normal non HD show. This particular show actually looks really good to me for a SD show.

All in all for those of us that can't get this OTA it was a nice new years present. I thought it would be another week before we got this channel. Hopefully those of you reporting problems have those issues worked out asap.

Off topic question, why does the FOX HD channels label then both as just FOX, not FOXE & FOXW or is it just me with this tiny issue?

Happy New Year everyone!

Craziness - how do some folks get both the east and east feeds? I'm thrilled to get just the one, but curious.

CWS_kahuna said:
Off topic question, why does the FOX HD channels label then both as just FOX, not FOXE & FOXW or is it just me with this tiny issue?

lol. i've wondered that as well. the matching SD versions (388 & 389) are like that too.

not o&o, now what?

So, I live about 70 miles away from Sacramento, in the mountains. Can't get anything of my digital locals. Based on some previous posts here I checked and only UPN is O&O. I'm currenlty with E* and I was able to get a waiver for CBS for the DS (after talking to the engineer of my local). Waivers for the other NBC and ABC were denied. Been thinking about switching to D* so that I can get the other HD Net, but will I have a better chance of getting them with D* than with E* or it doesn't matter at all?

Thanks,

ABC and Fox on DirectTV Ch. 86-87

My question is how do you get these channels without going through your local stations and an antena. Thanks

can anyone in any area get these channels???

not at home, will check tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)