Breaking News....plaxico Chokes Again!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dragon002

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
DONORA PA
once again,plaxico burress chokes..........oh wait ......that isnt news.

its a matter of FACT.a way of life.

i really hope the door didnt hit him on the butt on the way OUT of the STEELER locker rooms!!!!

i am soooooo glad he is a giant and not a steeler.

Last edited:
I would say it was more Ely Manning that choked! BUT the G-men/Manning have been over rated all year. I am a Raider fan that picked the Steelers to play the Seachickens in the SB. I like Shaun Alexander (seem to be a good guy) but I can't stand Holmgren which sort of has we hoping the the Panthers get in.

Nobody with any intelligence expected the giants to win today...

...and it's halftime and your steelers are getting handles by Jon Kitna, so keep it down until they advance eh?

I am NOT a Steelers fan I just said I picked them to advance to the SB. I don't see 17 - 14 as being handled with an entire half to go, but CIN is playing as the better team so far. Carson Palmer out til next season with torn ACL.

the wheels on the bus go round and round.......round and round.....round and round....all season long!!

wear their asses out and then ....shock and awe....and throw in the BATTERING RAM...the bus....bettis, hell he FALLS DOWN and gains 3 yards!

win OUR division, told you guys, they got the taste smacked out of their mouths. STEELER smash mouth football.

oh mr palmer, here is your knee, put it in a wal mart bag with ice and show the doctor:devil:

next stop on the express bus,,,,,,,,,,indy

really hate to crush tony dungy when he is down...but this is business,,,,, nothing personal..

THE DRIVE FOR 5 IS WELL ON ITS WAY.

Purogamer said:
Nobody with any intelligence expected the giants to win today...

...and it's halftime and your steelers are getting handles by Jon Kitna, so keep it down until they advance eh?

puro,

love the avatar, but the steelers getting handled by KITNA??

i can tell you live in cleveland.

dragon002 said:
once again,plaxico burress chokes..........oh wait ......that isnt news.
its a matter of FACT.a way of life.
i really hope the door didnt hit on the butt on the way OUT of the STEELER locker rooms!!!!
i am soooooo glad he is a giant and not a steeler.

Eli has to throw it his way, before he can catch it .....

Loud Mouth Johnson

I see loud mouth Chad Johnson did just about NOTHING today for the Bengals

4 receptions for 59 yards

Yeehaa.

Lets see if he puts a check mark next to the STEELERS CB's

He's so great, Just ask him, he'll tell ya all about him :confused:

Sheeesh

Go Steelers !!! :)

I would like to congratulate the steelers for a great game....I would also like to say I am sorry to carson palmer, that does stink and I hope he recovers! glad I never tore my acl in football....anyways to all the loudmouth steeler fans, thanks for your support, but lets not get carried away, we are a great team, but lets not be jerks about it and smear other peoples faces in it, especially when someone could have seen their last snap as a nfl quarterback!

STEELERNATION, THE DRIVE FOR 5 in 05 -----I love that saying!@ NIce choice!

100 million dollar ACL/MCL injury...all the cap space they gained by re-structuring carson's deal is going to go to re-sign kitna now...

BTW, the first half of the game was totally different from the 2nd half. In the first half, the bungles were the much better team until the last few minutes. Carson's injury took all the wind out of the sails of that team when they found out.

Chad Johnson was on the verge of tears after the game, that's absurd...

Everyone expected the steelers to win but you guys act like they dominated and that just wasn't the case...

puro,

which version of the game were you watching??

losing 31-17 at HOME in the PLAYOFFS , is a pretty good ass kicking. especially when the visiting team spots you 10 points!!!!

Last edited:
The end result was domination, but the Steelers came out extremely flat and stayed that way for the first half. I made the comment to my brother after they (Steelers) scored their 3rd touchdown - that I couldn't believe we were winning this game. We're up 21-17, and it seemed we couldn't do anything right.

If they get out to that kind of start next week, they're going to lose control of the game and the 2nd half Steelers vs. the Colts will look like the 2nd half Bengals from yesterday.

They didn't win because they did anything special, they won because the bengals didn't do anything offensively except turn the ball over. Put your steeler jersey to the side for a second...They didn't kick anyone's ass, they limped past a lame team that's been playing lame for weeks. The browns could have beaten them yesterday...It might have been 6-3 but they could have won...

In all honesty, the steelers didn't do as well as they should have. They should have won by another 10 points or more...easily...and how Polamalu didn't get tossed is beyond me...they got VERY lucky with that and cowher's facial expression proved it...

What exactly is the drive for 5 anyways? A continuation of something they last won a few months before I was born? Cowher has yet to win anything, and he hasn't even had a chance to since 96...and he failed then...I like the guy but what is this greatness that supposedly exists in pittsburgh? They choke every year. They were pulling peyton's before peyton pulled a peyton...

Heh, how many peyton's could a peyton peyton if a peyton could peyton peyton...heh...

Last edited:
they didn't do anything on offense because our defense was kicking their asses.

but now that we are having fun with puns and jokes.

you did say that you live by the mistake on the lake, correct?
that lovely town who's RIVERS catch fire every decade or so, OK i got it. CLEVELAND.

the great football town that we keep in the division just to have a door mat, to wipe our spikes on. the town that hasn't won any thing since before I was born, and I'm 47.. oh WAIT, that team isn't even there anymore, old modell sold that bunch of bums to Baltimore:eek: you know the ravens, they have more parole agents on the payroll than coaches.

thats right you have the NEW improved brownies, what a perennial powerhouse, how many division titles and or super bowls have they won?:confused:

i mean if you have to find a team to root for (and you do...) find a better one than the bungles.

Last edited:
Hey, easy on Cleveland. :) My home town is evenly split between Steeler & Browns fans. Fun to beat them, but I still root for them up to the point that it would have a negative impact on the Steelers.

And don't bother slamming Modell, nothing you can say about him that wasn't said harsher by those in Cleveland. For every Terrible Towel in Pittsburgh, there's a guy in Cleveland with an "F-Modell" tattoo on his ass. :)

f-modell tatoo????

precious!!

my freakin ex is from ashtabola county ohio,, can you imagine that??

dorset/andover area

i have full legal and physical custody, but......shoot me!

would it be proper for me to get a f*** lisa on one cheek and f*** cleveland on the other??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)