Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am getting word that DISH is at or near a deal to bring Univision back to DISH.

The agreement will include the following channels.

Univision Este
Univision Oeste
UniMas
Galavision
Univision Deportes
Univision TLNovelas
ForoTV

Lets hope this is TRUE... And if so... remember yo heard it here first on SatelliteGuys. :D

Ok just got this...

Channel Numbers... (As far as I know not uplinked yet)

Univision Este - 827 & 270
Univision Oeste - 828
UniMas - 830& 271
Galavision - 833 & 273
Univision Deportes - 856
Univision TLNovelas - 837
ForoTV - 847

Reactions: charlesrshell
And here is the official press release.

DISH and Univision Reach Long-Term Agreement, Restore Channels for DISH, DishLATINO Customers
March 26, 2019
MIAMI and ENGLEWOOD, Colo., March 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH and Univision Communications Inc. today announced a long-term agreement for carriage of Univision networks and stations on DishLATINO and DISH. Restoration of Univision channels will begin immediately.

DISH_Network_Corporation_Logo.jpg

"We want to thank our DISH customers for their patience as we worked to reach an agreement that is fair to all parties, especially our customers," said Erik Carlson, DISH president and chief executive officer. "For more than 20 years, DISH has led our industry in serving the U.S. Hispanic community, and today's announcement is reflective of our commitment to delivering quality content at the right value."

"We are pleased to have reached an agreement with DISH that recognizes the value of our top-rated networks and stations," said Univision chief executive officer Vince Sadusky. "We look forward to once again providing DISH and DishLATINO customers with the news, sports, and entertainment content they love. Thank you to our loyal audience for your unwavering support."

Starting today, the following channels are once again available to DISH and DishLATINO customers, depending upon their programming package: Univision, UniMás, Univision Deportes Network, Galavisión, Tlnovelas and FOROtv. A full list of packages is available at both dishlatino.com and dish.com.

Separately, the companies agreed to settle all pending litigation between the two companies.

So, my Latino Bonus Pack will go back up to $10 after it was cut in half to $5 after Univision disappeared?

Last I read on them they were in financial trouble and there may have been boardroom shakeups. Whatever the case you can bet they came back to talk to DISH. Happy for those that get/want those channels!

I like my $5 Latino Bonus Pack the way it is. I hope I get to keep it that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts