Breakup Solution?

rickaren

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 7, 2004
IN
Wife and I started to watch a movie on Voom about midnight. Breakup of the picture was every few seconds. What a bummer! Maybe they are working on something late at night, or doing some maintenance, I thought. After a few minutes I changed channels up and down to correct (as have been previously posted and I have used in the past) Still the same thing! Then I turned off the receiver (not re-boot) and turned it back on. Still the same. Made the Movie hard to watch. Tried the above again. Still the same. Thought there must be a reason why this is happening. Voom picture was OK today, and no rain in State tonight. Why now? Must be something I could do. I then went to an OTA channel and then back to HD movie. What do you know? Corrected all break-ups for the balance of the movie! Don't know that this correction (problem solver) has been posted before, so give this a try if you experience this same issue. So simple and it worked at least this time for me. Good Luck if you have the same issue in the future. Maybe something to do with static electricity build up in receiver?

Thanks Sean!

34 posts on this subject and I had not read them? Shame on me! Well the subject did start out a little confusing and I'm sure others didn't read it either or have not experienced a problem yet with the new 6.10 update, as I did for the first time, last night. Good to re-post. Now I know how to correct, and how I caused it, others may now know, too. Thanks to all that posted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts