[BRIGHT HOUSE] Central Florida QAM Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

darko886

Original poster
Mar 26, 2006
Hi, I am sortof a newb at this :) I was looking around for hdtv tuner cards and i saw the ones that come with QAM capability. What is this, and what channels would i be able to watch other that the analog channels? Are the bright house hdtv channel signals scambled or not? How about the other channels about channel 99?
Thanks
Darko

Yes, the CFL BHN channels are all friggin scrambled, It's illegal in my eyes but oh well....

is there any hdtv tuner where i can put the cablecard in and that it has an output that i could possibly plug into my pc cause i want to be able to record my shows and put them on dvd.

BFG said:
Yes, the CFL BHN channels are all friggin scrambled, It's illegal in my eyes but oh well....

You mean the OTA HD Channels are scrambled (marked subscription instead of Free to Air)?

Or are you talking something else?

That's not right - atleast on the HD OTA channels.

You should get them to talk with the people in Tampa about it, who finally got it right last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts