Bright House Networks TampaBay:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
I got a message on my cell phone last night after I went to bed. The news is that the rumored DVR swapouts that will occur in 2006 for all BHN customers in the Tampa Bay area is true. We will be getting new Motorola boxes (with drum roll please) Tivo software.

Yes I said it and yes indeed that all BHN customers in the Tampa Bay area sometime in 2006 will be using Tivo software.

korsjs said:
i have never had a tivo. i guess this will be a good thing. don't think i will be around during that time with fios tv coming.

This is a great thing. This will make BHN DVRs much better products and much easier to use as well. This might also force Verizon to add Tivo or offer their own above average DVR. It seems that Verizon will have Microsoft based DVR software. I'm saying this because this would be the first thing BHN has ever done on their own in this area that would be great for consumers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)