Bsc621-2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Earving

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
I want to buy a bsc621-c but my question is what is going to happen to the skew function on my toshiba TRX-80 that I use to watch analog channels, wildfeeds, etc.
This new LNB don't use skew? How adjust channels that don't watch well?
And the servomotor?

Thank's.

I assume you have an actuator on the dish to move it? If so, the bsc will automatically skew when you move the dish

The old LNB's had only one polarity "notch" in it so you couldnt do more than one polarity at a time. The receiver had to send a signal to the polorotor to change polarity.

The LNBF's (621 being one) has both polarities built in so the DVB receiver will control the polarity. The analog box wont control it any more

The BSC621-2 may not work with the Toshiba? The BSC621-2 has a Universal ku lnbf, which has a 22KHz switch and the Toshiba may not handle it? I don't have a Toshiba so I don't know, but I'm guessing it won't. A Universal lnbf has an Upper and Lower frequency range, and it might and should work with one of them, but it probably won't switch for the other one? There is a Standard version, the BSC621. You might consider it? Like I said, I don't have a Toshiba, so I don't know if it will switch a Voltage controlled lnbf or not? I think it might though??? I'm sure there are people on here that do have one, so they should be able to answer that? Good Luck!

The Toshiba wont control the poalrity. I have a TRX1420 and it doesn't

Also the -2 version is a Universal and your analog channels will be off by 7 (channel 1 is 8, 2 is 9, etc) due to the frequency being off by 150mhz...issue is you cant get above 18 on the analog due to the frequency shift

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts