BSG to end at season 4

At least it's nice that this is being planned out so the story line can be concluded and viewers aren't left hanging like the major networks have done (Jericho, Threshold, Invasion, Surface, etc.).

At least it's nice that this is being planned out so the story line can be concluded and viewers aren't left hanging like the major networks have done (Jericho, Threshold, Invasion, Surface, etc.).

This is so true but why do all the shows i like get canceled. I am so sick of all the dancing and singing and island shows.

Reminds me of Babalon 5. It was planned for a 5 year arc. It almost ended at the forth year (and it had a half baked conclusion at end of year 4). I am sure glad it got finally picked up by TNT and finished. BSG having a whole year to plan its demise will be good too, too bad they do not want 30 episodes in the last year rather than 22.

I would rather the writers know it will end in a year, and write the story with that goal in mind, then be faced with endings like Surface had (no ending at all) or Jericho, for that matter.

We will just have to enjoy every episode.

But Sci Fi will have to find something, or else it will be in trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts