This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Buying a 922?

Lphybred

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2010
Not sure if this is against the forum rules, sorry if it is.

I tried upgrading just now to the 922, but was told I had recently upgraded a receiver and they could not offer a new upgrade. I would need to buy the 922 for $649. Would that price to buy the receiver be lower if I went through a dish network retailer?

DISHSTORE.NET has them for $639 and also it does not require a tech to visit your house to install it.

I notice the 922's are listed on the DISHSTORE.NET website now.

Well a retailer can sell it for whatever they want. If they want to make any kind of profit they would also be selling it for $649. That is the retail price for it. If someone came into my store right now and wanted to buy one, thats what I'd be selling it for.

I would sell it for $949 because it is award winning and you would want something that's out of stock.

thanks for the responses. I just didnt want to end up paying more than I needed to. The dish store is a good option but the extra in shipping makes it more than what dish is offering. Ordering through dish it is then.