c band 101.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

olegray

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
w. arkansas
Any one getting H&I 3953V..27345/6 or Movies 3961V..2734 5/6....Was picking them up a couple of weeks ago..Thanks

Sorry, I don't have a CS8000 anymore to confirm. Not aware if the ST chipsets have the same demodulation problems as we confirmed with other chipsets.

Maybe another member still has a CS8000 HD?

I am having trouble getting anything to come in on my 8 ft dish I think that is what it is, can't seem to find the good satellite and the ones have found will not much there to watch. not sure on the ark I mean like I been trying to tune in AMC 1 but can't seem to find it. just got a new receiver and a Asc1 positioner. I had to put a new arm on for the old one is like 20 years old as will as the dish and LNB. this FTA that is to out there I not having that much luck. I feel like I put a lot on money into it and it is a waste of money. would love to talk to some that my be able to point me in the right way to get it all working right!!

Welcome to SatGuys, Bozalu!

What brand/model receiver did you buy? When you say that you put a new arm on, do you mean on the dish? The brand/model of the dish would be helpful too, if you know that info.

Manhattan DJ-1997 is the receiver and titanium ASC1 diseqc1.2 is the positioner.my is like 20 yrs old and the positioner arm was broke so I had to replace it and it is on a 25 ft pole so it is up in the air the LNB is working I can pick up satellite FR1 and that is at 105 satellite, took a break for it right now to work on other things around the farm

Attachments

• 20160919_175906.jpg
    20160919_175906.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 20160919_180112.jpg
    20160919_180112.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 146
FR1 is 107.3 W, not 105. Try looking on Sathint.com to get an idea of what's on what sat, they're usually pretty accurate and the site is easy to navigate. On 107.3 W there should be a bunch of CTV channels, I scan in 32 ITC channels there. On 105W, you should pick up Cozi TV and NBC.

Dishpointer.com is a good site to check all the settings for your dish and azimuth for all the SATs.

I don't have a DJ-1997 receiver, so I can't help there, but there is members on here that do, that'll most likely chime in if you need help with that.

I watch stuff mostly on 97, 99, and 101W. What kind of programming do you like? News, classic shows, etc, etc. Might be able to tell you what sat would have stuff you'd like.

I don't know what brand dish yours is, but I have a mount that looks just like yours on one of my dishes. I had two, but I gave one away.

What are the channels that you are getting? If you can list off some of the channels you are getting, we can tell for sure what sat you're on.

25' high, that is up there!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)