C-band & ku servo motors & pansat polarity

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cabbage

Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
anyone have any pics of a hookup of a analogue c-band reciever & a pansat 2500a together at the back..? the 3 wires going out from a uniden 4900 to the bud servo motor they are red,white & black, can they be hooked to both recievers up at the same time..??? i just can`t seem to get the pansat to change from horizantal to vertical.. l always have to use the buds remote change of channel to regulate H & V and then i can watch the pansat channels... any recommends ...hardware.....,man anything !!!its driving my wife nuts & she in turn is driving me to post questions in this thread... many thanks guys your posts have enlighted me a great deal!!

That is the correct way for a slaved unit to work. You must flip polarity on the main IRD and then you can view the channels on the slave. The easy way is leave the main IRD on channel 1 and flick to channel 2 when you need to flip, then flip back if you need to.

then there is no way that a pansat & a c-band reciever can live in harmony?????

cabbage said:
then there is no way that a pansat & a c-band reciever can live in harmony?????
Why do you need a " FTA " with The DSR922??: if you want something for nothing put up another 1m dish.

tdti1 said:
He may use it for both c/ku, slaving is the best way.
Yes I agree but adding a 1m would answer all of the questions, correct, " spend 200.00 more and get it all " then he could slave his dsr922 to the 1m for his digital singals, oh well tha'ts what I did and sure save's a lot of what if's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)