C-Band LNB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

soyticodepz

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 19, 2006
I have just bought a 1.8m channel master dish. I have a pansat 2700A reciever. What lnb you recommend for c band channels? Do you think I will be able to get pas 3r and intel 805 with it? Also, is there a motor for the 1.8 m dish?
I need help, as you can tell I am new here....But I am having fun with the 76cm dish and the ivacom lbn I have, of course I want to get into c band now......thanks for your help.

Can I use this lnb with a 1.8m channel master dish (I don't know what a offset dish is by the way) and a pansat 2700A?

Can I motorized the dish? What do you recommend? I want to get pas 3r and intel 805 sats.

Yes you can use it with a 1.8m dish depending on what kind of LNB holder you have. Have a look below for a picture of an offset dish.

Attachments

• 22-deg-offset.gif
    22-deg-offset.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 146
  • elevatio.gif
    elevatio.gif
    2 KB · Views: 131
  • pdss047078.jpg
    pdss047078.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 119
ok, I have a better idea know. The dish will be delivered this week, so as soon as I get it I will know if it is a off set one.

What motor can I get for a 1.8 m?

There are different types depending on the dish. I use a 24" actuator on my 6' (1.8m) dish.

Attachments

• Pict0104.JPG
    Pict0104.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 146
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)