Cable Reception

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jmitchell

Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
Kansas
Hey everyone, new poster. I have a question, hopefully someone here can lend me some help.

My television in my upstairs room has a low signal most (if not all) of the time. I have a 32' Westinghouse TV that I just bought, so it's not that. The cable running from by box is split with a 1 in, 2 out, and then split with a 1 in, 2 out AGAIN. My television cable comes after the second split connection. Is this where the problem is? Do I need to buy an amplifier to improve the signal, or buy a 3-way splitter? (The cable runs to 3 TV's, the other 2 TV's and cable modem run off a seperate line). Thanks!

COX

You will need an AMP to increase the signal to the TV.

I had the same issue here with three TVs (2 were HD, and one standard TV) Before I installed the AMP only one TV in my house could get pick up the Digital / HD channels using the COX DVR. After installing the AMP the other regular HD COX receiver works, and my old TV gets decent signal on the limited Cox Channels that are not Digital.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)