Cablevision chairman may boot CEO son

That is interesting news and not unexpected really. How could he leave him in charge when he massacres the board. The way this has broken.. it seems late Monday we will probably know what happened. They have to make a press release. I would even assume that it is being drafted as we chat.

I can't imagine that a man who is going through all of this....and is about to kick his son out of his CEO job, is going to shut down the one service he seems determined to keep. He has stacked the board, he's moving against his son, we will be Vooming past March 31,

riffjim4069 said:
Son James may very well be featured on Monday's FU-HD "Ass Kick of the Day" - needless to say, he would be on the receiving end. :rainbow

LOL, would like to see that one! Little Jimmy, what an ass! :D

All I can say is I think it may be an eventfull weekend and Monday. :)

Of course we are open 24/7 so read the news first here at SatelliteGuys.US :D

i think satellite guys needs to find someone that can but a bug in the board room so we could all listen as it takes place :D

hbk409 said:
i think satellite guys needs to find someone that can but a bug in the board room so we could all listen as it takes place :D
Maybe chuck would do it for us? You go ahead and ask :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
All I can say is I think it may be an eventfull weekend and Monday. :)

SatelliteGuys.US :D

An eventfull weekend? What could be happening this weekend? Thought it would be quiet until later on Monday.

james will still have the magazine he started Total-ooops out of business,the Wiz-oops out of business,the knicks-oops $%#$@ the Rangers-OOOPs no season,the westside railyards??????

Good Riddance To Bad Son

Jamey K said:
I can't imagine that a man who is going through all of this....and is about to kick his son out of his CEO job, is going to shut down the one service he seems determined to keep. He has stacked the board, he's moving against his son, we will be Vooming past March 31,

They should play the Movie The " BAD SEED" :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)