CAFTA- The March to Globalism Continues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
We had a raw deal with NAFTA where we heard a “big whooshing sound” where we lost millions of jobs and the standard of living has fallen even more for the average people than before the damn thing passed. This terrible act was written by Neo-Cons and singed by Clinton. Passed by a Congress who received 50 to 1 calls in favor of a no vote against NAFTA and here history repeats itself with the passage of CAFTA because they haven’t screwed us enough already with their trade pacts, high energy prices, devalued fiat currency, illegal conflicts, and terror attacks on us to yet satisfy them.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

I believe that the 10 horns are the 10 world economic zones which your “representatives” are throwing you into whether it is NAFTA in the US or the EU in Europe along with the same thing in the PAC-RIM etc. They’re trying to throw you into regions where there is no sovereignty nor borders and each section will be one as in one mind, one people, one goal which none of it benefits the people thereof.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

And how did this dirty deed turn into “law” by the House? On July 28th the House rules gave the vote on this bill 15-minute of voting time. And after 15 minutes the count was 180 to 175 against CAFTA so it should have been defeated. So the Republican leadership broke these rules and bullied the members until it was passed over an hour later after midnight. This bill couldn’t pass on its own merits so these bastards sold you out for pork money which is your money so to speak so they used your money to slit your throats. Not only was this vote filled with pork promises in the Transportation and Energy Bills, even King George and Cheney made a rare appearance on the house floor getting the troops to sell you out with your own money. Not only was this process undemocratic, but unpatriotic as well. What happened to the good leaders who stated “Give me liberty or give me death” instead of the pantywaist who sold you out with pork from your own money? They represent themselves at best but I call them traitors.

Wake up or Waco!

The legislation would have passed easily if it was written to take effect 5 years after we export the ACLU to the member countries. About 5 years with the ACLU and it would be a level playing field.

Let's just make sure we check Hillary, if she decides to run, for the sign on the beast. Then your prophecy might have a chance of coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)