Calling Dish experts.. Is the following installation correct?

Yes, it is the SuperDish sporting the big LNB and the additional LNB.

I could not get a snap showing the label on the Dish.
This is NOT a super dish..It is a D-500 plus....
The large LNB is for 119/118.75..ther LNB off to the side is for 110

I already looked at the software, and in the photo, the 110 has a single LNB.

edit:
Is the 118.7 FSS like the superdish? If so, that is a very key point. Those are supposed to go to port four. the fix is to swap the wires out, and redo the checkswitch on both recievers.
yes..118.75 is an FSS or medium powered and clearly marked on port 4 of the DPP 44 ar ehte words "recommended for FSS sat connection"..

Does anyone know what the big/circular/spiral/glass-front LNB (on the second Dish - Dish2.jpg) is called?
Is it possible to get the specs/install docs for it?
Is it a legacy LNB?
It is a Dish Pro LNBF....for 119/118.75..it is used exclusively for the dish 500 plus antenna..

I would agree, if he will post full table with SS on EACH tpn.

Could you please tell me how to do this correctly?

1. Is it OK to check/use "SuperDish" or do I need to check/use "Alternate" on the Installation Summary screen before I collect the SS data?

2. Is this process correct? - pick a satellite, for each tpn - write down the SS and repeat for each satellite.

It will be 2-3 hours before I can post this data.

Well the coax is barrelled at the first dish and the cons are not dish issue and paying for cable says its a sub contractor that installed it. Two diferent summaries show two diferent results so something isnt right and its probably that its not tuned it right. Given all of that there your system is probably not grounded and there most likely arent any drip loops and the entry holes arent sealed either and theres most likely more barrels in those lines so yes I would call dish up and have them send out someone from they're office to go through the system and fix it right.

your elevation is too low by 1 to 1 1/2 degree.

Typical installer mistake. They went by the "perscribed settings" in the manual by zip code.

That does not take the weight of the lnbf/arm sag into consideration.

I am stuck at work and it's dark outside. I won't be able to post the SS data till tomorrow morning.

Is it a good idea to switch the cables between Port 3 and 4 so that 118.7 goes into Port 4 before I note down the SS data?

Well the coax is barrelled at the first dish and the cons are not dish issue and paying for cable says its a sub contractor that installed it. Two diferent summaries show two diferent results so something isnt right and its probably that its not tuned it right. Given all of that there your system is probably not grounded and there most likely arent any drip loops and the entry holes arent sealed either and theres most likely more barrels in those lines so yes I would call dish up and have them send out someone from they're office to go through the system and fix it right.

I could have told you that. DNS doesn't use quadshield, and they don't use digicons. Round here, they use EX-XL's.

So the 110 LNBF is what a DP Single LNBF looks like.

EDIT: Repalce 61.5 with 110 on above sentence. Thanks for the info.

Huh? The single LNB is on the dish 500+, the 61.5 (regular dish 500, with one lnb) has a DP dual, as stated by the guy's checkswitch screen. Single and Dual refer to the # of outputs on the LNB.

Am I the only one who thinks it may be just a fluke in the software? The system info screen says one thing and the install summary says another. Without knowing what his signal levels levels on all 4 birds are, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet.

Speaking of such, the OP stated his signal level on the 118 was 50, correct? What transponder was that? Was it one he is even using for the channels he's subscribed to?

With regards to the Digicons. I don't see what the problem is with those either. If memory serves, those are on the list of DNS approved fittings. They may not necessarily be used by DNS employees, but they certainly can be used by contractors and retailers. And for the record, I *think* DNS has migrated away from the EX-XL fittings.

Why do you have a 61.5 dish? Are you receiving Sky Angel proggramming?
The 118 is a medium powered bird. 50 percent for a signal will, work, but very crappy. if the signal is not locked, it is an installation error... calll the installer, he should not have left if the signal was below 70 percent on that 118 sat. during the time of the install.
Your check switch matrix looks green, however the system info screen is hitting x on the 118. It is either a wiring error or the signal itself.,,, try resetting the reciever, run check switch, go to system info and let run through tests... should all be green. if not call up installer....

118.7 SS Readings:
==============

Tpn SS
----- -----
01 48
02 66
03 72
04 82
05 52
06 66
07 51
14 71