Can anybody ID these Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RickFTA

Original poster
Sep 14, 2008
Iceberg can u please fix the photo thanks, these is by my home is from some Mexican radio station they pointing from 97W to 119W i don't know exact witch one but look cool, were can i get a motor for that dish the small one I have one the same is like a 100cm stationary dish, and the big one look like and off set 14 dish, here is what is interested they not connected as were to good they are not the cables are all cut, look like they got vandalize and never fix it back on.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 257
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ice. So is Prodelin offset [FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Rx/Tx C and Ku-Band dish [/FONT]what that mind they useless wont work

Las Vegas, yea is a 1.8 meter I think is 4feet 4inc by 4feet the small one. I order QPF-031 Invacom with AF-120 Feedhorn and I'm moving it with HH180 Moteck motor would these work, because I already order these from Sadoun.

yea the bracket is like 1 inch fed horn with a NJR2535S KU band so the dish is 1.2mm or 1.8mm all I know is 4fet 4inch high and the with is 4 feet

What is use for LNB PLL can it be use for FTA ku and by the way I was searching for info on these LNB and DISH and some how I got to you site nice job man I see you were using 2 of these LNB on one of u dish.

What is use for LNB PLL can it be use for FTA ku and by the way I was searching for info on these LNB and DISH and some how I got to you site nice job man I see you were using 2 of these LNB on one of u dish.

One of the desirable specifications of an LNB is that the local oscillator inside the LNB be stable and not drift with outside temperature. A Phase Locked Loop circuit is contained in this particular LNB that keeps the oscillator right on frequency so when you tune to a frequency with your receiver you will be right on frequency and not 1 or 2 Mhz either way. When bought new they are very expensive, upwards of $250 or more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts