Can someone confirm this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ibleedblue

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 30, 2004
Garner, NC
I'm currently hookedup with D*, but, like most everyone else who switches, I'm tired of waiting on D* to get an MPEG4 player and more HD channels. I'm trying to order my E* service online. I want the 622 in my living room to feed the HD TV in there and the SD TV in the bedroom. I also want a basic reciever upstairs for the bonus room. So when I put this information in on E*'s order site, it says "This configuration requires the installation of these receivers-DISH Player-DVR DISH Basic Receiver".

Is the DISH Player-DVR the 622?

Dishbuilder is what led me to the order page. When I look at the pages for the receivers, the 622 is referred to as the ViP622 DVR. I can't find anything that refers to the DISH Player-DVR. Seems like they could make things a little more clear to me.

On their web site it looks like they are calling the 625 a DISH Player-DVR. I would call and make sure they know you want the 622 and not the 625.

For anyone coming across this thread later on, I ordered what I had typed in above and when I got the order confirmation an hour or so later this is what was listed for equipment...'DISH 311 STANDARD RECEIVER Leased VIP622 System'. So I got what I was looking for and the 'DISH Player-DVR' is the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)