can someone tell me if

Status
Please reply by conversation.

marlon

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
THIS ANALOG RECIEVER IS OK TO MOVE MY 10`F BUD IF SO PLEASE REPLY SO I COULD BUY IT I ALREADY GOT THE PANSAT FTA I GUESS ALL I NEED IS THE ANALOG RECIEVER PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
ORB-7500 C/Ku Analog Receiver with Power Supply Built-In!
MSRP 349.95, Our Price ONLY $122!

US Electronics manufactures the ORB-7500 C/Ku satellite receiver. This receiver features extensive on-screen displays, 2 week/4 event timer, pre-programmed C and Ku-Band satellites with the ability to store up to 64 in all and 10 favorite channel programming [100 video/50 audio for 650]. It also features a UHF remote, auto peak tuning, digital audio sound, parental lockout control and integrated TI filter.

With the ORB-7500 receiver, you'll never miss your favorite concerts, shows or sports events again, even if you're away from home. You can now set your receiver to turn on and tune in to the programs you want to record. The rest is automatic!

`2 week/4 event timer
`Access to hundreds of channels of programming
`Easy-to-use on screen display
`Crisp, clear pictures with CD-quality sound
`Parental password control
`Selectable FAVORITE CHANNELS for easy access
`Anywhere® UHF remote control
`Videocipher RS Descrambler Slot [VCRS not included

but there is a servomotor on the dish do i still need the analog box

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts