Supershooters

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 11, 2007
I would like to do this:

One big dish for 99

One big dish for 101

One big dish for 103

Three separate dishes all fed into a multi-switch without having to use any of the new slimline dishes.

First, is there individual Ka-band LNB's to use for a dish that is to be pointed at only one orbital location (99 and 103) and secondly, is there a multi-switch for DIRECTV that can even do this? Much like the Multi-switches for DISH. I currently have 4 satellite dishes on DISH. One for 61.5, one for 110, one for 119, and one for 129, all fed into a multi switch for distribution. I would like to do the same with DIRECTV.

Thanks.

There is no separate LNB's and no switches.

Those three are so close together that you would be better off having a dish machined to fit your needs and you retrofitting the LNB on it.

I would like to do this:

One big dish for 99

One big dish for 101

One big dish for 103

Three separate dishes all fed into a multi-switch without having to use any of the new slimline dishes.

First, is there individual Ka-band LNB's to use for a dish that is to be pointed at only one orbital location (99 and 103) and secondly, is there a multi-switch for DIRECTV that can even do this? Much like the Multi-switches for DISH. I currently have 4 satellite dishes on DISH. One for 61.5, one for 110, one for 119, and one for 129, all fed into a multi switch for distribution. I would like to do the same with DIRECTV.

Thanks.

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you need to use three large dishes instead of one Slimline? (I think I know, but I just had to ask!)

Okay, I'll bite. Why do you need to use three large dishes instead of one Slimline? (I think I know, but I just had to ask!)

Rain fade and trees. Believe it or not, even though 99-103 are close to each other when your space is limited and there's a tree in the way you need to split it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)