Can you connect two DPP Twins together?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
Can you connect two DPP twins together to get a total of 3 satellites? I don't have any extra dishpro duals laying around, but I have a couple of DPP Twins. My guess is no, but I thought I'd ask.

http://www.solidsignal.tv/dishnetwo...allation_Considerations-DP_Plus_Twin_LNBF.pdf
Says it is compatible with DishPro LNBF. Does not mention DPP LNBF; so as you said, probably not.

But if I had a couple of extra's, I would try it and see, and then maybe use it in an emergency on a personal installation.

EDIT: And I'm sure you already knew this, but you could connect two DPP Twin LNBF through a DP-34. But I just realized that you would either need 2 receivers, or add the DPP-44 Power Inserter to the DP-34.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was just wanting to find a way to connect the output from the second DPP Twin to the input on the other DPP Twin in order to get 3 satellite locations. I figured that it wasn't possible. This is really just because I'm going to go HD on my tailgate setup and wanted to be on the lookout for some spare parts if I needed.

It probably would be cheaper to start looking for a DP Dual; but it looks like a DP Twin would also work with the DPP Twin.:confused:

What about swapping your 61.5 LNBF with one of the extra DPP Twins you have, provided its not a DPP Twin?

Maybe you and Pepper can meet at an Auburn home game and swap some parts.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)