Canam Sat. Gone?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bgilga

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
Scranton, PA
My BEV system is down

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I turned on my BEV this morning and nothing is there. According to them I subscribe to nothing. Anyone else with this problem, please post.

As I posted before, my BEV service seems to be gone. I sent an email to Largo Communications and it was sent back to me as undeliverable. I have also tried to call them and all I get is a busy tone or all circuits busy. Is anyone else having a problem like this?

When I had CanAm, my emails were sent back or just never answered. I always had to waste money calling Toronto to contact them; the line was often busy.

I email about this and this is what why wrote back to me
I have not had any problem`s emailing them

Thank you for forwarding your inquiry.

We have noted your forwarded link to the forum posting indicating this email was returned, although this and the following seem to have been accepted normally.
It is acknowledged that the phone system is often operating at near or above capacity, but phone messages are all returned. We would normally follow up an email inquiry with a return phone call with one of our associates, but we have no subscriber information associated with this email address. If you would have a moment to forward your contact number we can initiate investigating the reason your services may have been affected.

Customer Service

I just want to say that late Friday afternoon, I did get in touch with canam and they fixed my problem very quickly. I have to admit that it oes get frustating trying to get in touch with them, but they always are polite and take care of my problem quickly.

They were always nice to me, except once when they tried telling me that I had to buy my equipment from them.

They also would charge random fees, I mean anywhere fro $7-$25 for service/ address changes. They also charged me $25 to leave them!
I was going to go back with them, but they wanted $25 more dollars and they wanted more for a used 508 then KuSat wanted for a new 5900.

I never had a single service interruption with CanAm and they can get you more than one time zone for the clock on your receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)