Cancellation Fees

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nintendo's mass replacing the straps, but let's be honest here. Recall or no recall, they were never meant to be thrown around like wrist-axes (I have a pair.) They're almost exactly like remote controls, if your kid is swinging one around hard enough to send it into or through a major appliance... I can understand losing grip of one, but not some of the stories I've heard of and read about damaging major pieces of equipment with one. Next DISH will be getting sued because an 80-year old customer confused the DISH remote for their Wii controller.

Doesn't matter that it was an accident, it's not a covered loss in the policy, therefore, they aren't going to pay the claim.

Actually, since there is an active recall on the WII controllers due to this issue, you may have a claim to pursue with Nintendo, if the wrist strap breaking was the cause of the controller leaving his hand.
You read his policy?...Or are you an insurance agent?

what about the first question?...

Have I read a State Farm Homeowners policy, whom he said is is company? Yes, absolutely. And, basic concepts of homeowners insurance policies are the same between all companies policies. They will differ in some ways, but, if you damage your own property by your carelessness, it's NOT covered. By anybody.

Coverage to a Dwelling is by named exclusion, if it's not specifically excluded, a loss is covered. Coverage to personal property is by named perils. The cause of loss HAS to be specifically named in order for there to be coverage.

Nintendo's mass replacing the straps, but let's be honest here. Recall or no recall, they were never meant to be thrown around like wrist-axes (I have a pair.) They're almost exactly like remote controls, if your kid is swinging one around hard enough to send it into or through a major appliance...

I dunno, with the baseball game, you are expected to swing it pretty hard, at least if you want to *hit* the ball out of the infield. :eek:

Wow, this took off all of a sudden. Listen up all, it is not covered, call Illinois and they will tell you the same thing. Besides my deductible is 1000.00, for that I can get a TV. It is OK because NFLST is over and I just suspended Direc instead, which I'll actually cancel since I am not under contract.

It was an accident in the golf game and I can hardly fault the kid, once I lost grip of a real club in the first tee box, it landed head first through the windshield of a Cadillac. *&$@ happens!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts