Cancelled: Need to Send LNB Back?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kingbenj

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 3, 2006
Detroit, MI
I just cancelled my Dish since I'm moving to Hawaii (I'm going to go with cable at first while I figure out all the options over there).

I need to send my 622 back since it is a lease -- but they also said I need to send the LNB back. I don't mind doing that -- it's just a pain to climb up there and get it. Do they really want that back? If I don't send it will they care?

Call DishStore 313-365-6006 and ask Claude if he has a dead LNB he would sell you for $5 and send it to dish. :)

You don't have to climb a ladder. :)

You might get charged for it if you don't send it with the receiver. Tell them you can't get on a ladder and you will need a technician to take it out. I believe they will either arrange that or change the requirement...

Been to Hawaii twice - loved it, especially the diving in Hanauma Bay, the "Tables" off the North Shore and the Kona coast. Got to play a bit with a particularly feisty huma huma nuka nuka a'pu'a'a (the state fish) in the park, and did a wonderful night dive with the mantas off Kona. I'll head back in a heartbeat when I can get some time again. Good luck to you there...!

bhelms said:
You might get charged for it if you don't send it with the receiver. Tell them you can't get on a ladder and you will need a technician to take it out. I believe they will either arrange that or change the requirement...

Been to Hawaii twice - loved it, especially the diving in Hanauma Bay, the "Tables" off the North Shore and the Kona coast. Got to play a bit with a particularly feisty huma huma nuka nuka a'pu'a'a (the state fish) in the park, and did a wonderful night dive with the mantas off Kona. I'll head back in a heartbeat when I can get some time again. Good luck to you there...!

Another good idea, thanks!

And thanks for the well wishes. Detroit to Hawaii could be a tough adjustment :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts