OTHER Cannot Find Galaxy 19 FTA 97 West :(

Hire an installer. You have no idea what you are doing and at this rate it will be in 2025 when you get a signal. There is nothing wrong with having to hire an installer to get it done right. Get rid of the wood pallets, they are for material goods and not mounts for satellite dishes!.
I like pallets! For me, it proved that this is a setup I could take into the field and easily setup as I now know how it's done. Also, the knowledge learned is applicable to amateur radio which is versatile and mobile.

The skyline of the area I'm in has challenges. Pallets helped me determine if satellite reception was even possible in the first place without having to spend money/time/energy (MET) on a permanent location/structure that may or may not work to its fullest potential. I can even gauge if a motor is worth spending the money on. BUT that will depend on the Spring and leaves coming out.

I believe that knowledge sharing is important. That comes from not being afraid to experiment and sharing ideas and findings. But you also need to be wary of the crowd that surrounds You. Lot's of guys just prefer to drink beer and scratch their belly and offer criticism based on their own in action..

I'm ok with pallets and do not support pallet discrimination!

I like pallets! For me, it proved that this is a setup I could take into the field and easily setup as I now know how it's done. Also, the knowledge learned is applicable to amateur radio which is versatile and mobile.

The skyline of the area I'm in has challenges. Pallets helped me determine if satellite reception was even possible in the first place without having to spend money/time/energy (MET) on a permanent location/structure that may or may not work to its fullest potential. I can even gauge if a motor is worth spending the money on. BUT that will depend on the Spring and leaves coming out.

I believe that knowledge sharing is important. That comes from not being afraid to experiment and sharing ideas and findings. But you also need to be wary of the crowd that surrounds You. Lot's of guys just prefer to drink beer and scratch their belly and offer criticism based on their own in action..

I'm ok with pallets and do not support pallet discrimination!

Excellent reply! :first