cannot log in ebru channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Drove the dish to g19. Unhooked dish and bypassed motor. Factory reset. Rescan channels. Still no Ebru and no signal on frequency 12115 (update frequency). Have 193 channels this time and more repeats.

What frequencies are channels scanning in as, compared to what they are SUPPOSED to be per Lyngsat? If they are coming in consistently higher or lower an average number, try adding a new transponder for 12115 by adding or subtracting whatever you determine that average to be.

Years ago I had Dish Network with a 2700 sd receiver in one room, and a 4700 in the main room. I had one of the old school barrel connectors in-line to add some length to the cable in the room with the 2700 receiver. That low frequency barrel connector NOTCHED out a few frequencies, and made it impossible to receive the channels associated with that frequency! I replaced the barrel connector with a 3 ghz model, and the problem was solved. So, maybe you have something like this going on, or even a bad connector, or kinked cable. Any one of those is capable of notching out channels in particular circumstances.

If all channels are duplicated during a blind scan, the LNBF is not changing polarity.

All channels that you have named so far have been Horizontal polarity. Either the receiver is not switching voltages between 13/18vdc or the LNBF may not be switching. What brand and model LNBF? Please also verify that there are no switches or multiswitches in line.

Do you have a voltage tester? If so, perform a factory reset and set-up for G19 satellite. Place the receiver on a vertical preprogrammed transponder and test the voltage. Should be 13vdc (+/- 10%). Place the receiver on a horizintal preprogrammed TP and test voltage. Should be 18vdc (+/- 10%).

There are no switches in the line. Will check tomorrow for the lnb voltage. Also, got the single stage Lnb from Sadoun. It is the
[h=1]Sadoun KBSL1 Bandstacked Single LNBF[/h]also Russia Today, Ethiopia Today, Nooor TV are all vertical and are all duplicated. In any case, have another one ordered from your company.

OK now it makes a little more sence

change the LNB lo frequency to 10750/10100 or if I remember right on the LNB itself it says 10100
in the MicroHD it says "stacked 10750/10100"

that has to be changed since you are working with a stacked LNB. I had one of those LNB's a while back

in the MicroHD it says "stacked 10750/10100"...you have to change the LNB frequency (LNB LO) to the bolded part (to the left)

Found where it is set. Iceberg, YOU THE MAN. No more double channels. Can now access the firmware update channel. I was about to spend $100.00 to get the whole dish rewired. Thank you.....

cool. Glad we figured it out

I guess we all thought you had either a universal or standard LNB. Once you posted what LNB you have (bandstacked) then it made sense :)

Now on each satellite that you set up you have to use that same setup (10750/10100)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts