Cant find 103W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TreyWingbat

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2011
Planet Earth
Does 103 still work and have the Huntington Beach webcams and the NBC Mux? I lost my motor setting for this satellite, and am trying to find it again. Since I have the LNB for this satellite to the leftside of my center LNB, things aren't straightforward for me to set things up. Since the signals bounce off backwards from the dish, and since the LNB is about 5 degrees offset, I believe I had to park the center of the dish at around 108 degrees, but I'm not 100 percent certain either.

Does 103 still work and have the Huntington Beach webcams and the NBC Mux? I lost my motor setting for this satellite, and am trying to find it again. Since I have the LNB for this satellite to the leftside of my center LNB, things aren't straightforward for me to set things up. Since the signals bounce off backwards from the dish, and since the LNB is about 5 degrees offset, I believe I had to park the center of the dish at around 108 degrees, but I'm not 100 percent certain either.

Yes, they're still there.

Thanks... I got it back. I did have to park it at around 108 for it to work for my setup. TP's 11840 and 11880 for the NBC Mux are coming in at a very low quality. Maybe I'll have to adjust the elevation on the dish a bit.

Yup, the people were surfing last night at Huntington Beach right up to sundown as shown by those cams. I wish there were more of these fixed cams on satellites. You've motivated me to install my spare 1-metre dish just outside my window from my receiver using a spare new Geosatpro SL2 LNB. With short cable run, good LNB, and ability to easily twist the skew as necessary, I plan to "beat" 103W and get those NBC signals once and for all. Pulling the dish slightly west will give me 125W for additional PBS.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)