Can't get 110 sat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jameszeesmith

Original poster
Apr 6, 2009
st. louis
I got a disk 500 and dual dp plus digital lnbf. I'm running r-59 cable from port 1 on lnbf to a 301 receiver... simple setup. I only receive sat 119 on port 2. Port 1 says conn

Manual says to move dish 10 degrees East and try again. I tried but can't get no signal by moving dish 10 degrees. I can't seem to pickup anything but sat 119 at 214 azimuth for 63146.

I know that I should have 3 gh r-6 cable eventually but for my testing I just ran the r-59 through the window.

Also, what does x mean in the polarity column 1 and all in polarity column 2

Status line says: Only one satalite connected.

I can only get the upper channels on 119.

:) Thanks in advance guys, Jim Smith - St. Louis

I got a disk 500 and dual dp plus digital lnbf. I'm running r-59 cable from port 1 on lnbf to a 301 receiver... simple setup. I only receive sat 119 on port 2. Port 1 says conn

Manual says to move dish 10 degrees East and try again. I tried but can't get no signal by moving dish 10 degrees. I can't seem to pickup anything but sat 119 at 214 azimuth for 63146.

I know that I should have 3 gh r-6 cable eventually but for my testing I just ran the r-59 through the window.

Also, what does x mean in the polarity column 1 and all in polarity column 2

CONN means it's connected but not receiving signal. Polarity "all" means you're getting both odd and even transponders for that particular sat above the all.

I would get the RG-6 for testing purposes as well.

CONN means it's connected but not receiving signal. Polarity "all" means you're getting both odd and even transponders for that particular sat above the all.

I would get the RG-6 for testing purposes as well.

I agree, I had a piece of RG59 in my system when i hooked it up and had signal problems. Changed it to RG6 and the signal was great

you said you are using a dual. i assume you mean twin? fatter lnb with two 'eyes'. is it used, those can go bad as well. though i still suspect its an aiming issue. as gary said, it may need to go west.
if you really ARE using a dual, you can't use it to pick up 119 and 110 at the same time.
if its dp plus, its definately a twin. is it possible that something (house, tree) is blocking the 110 signal? did you put the dish up yourself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts