Can't watch a Video On Demand 3d movie.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ouch1234

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Norman, Ok
Let me start out saying I do Have a 3d HDTV. Mitsubishi WD-73837, and have watched many Blu-Ray 3D movies. We were going to rent Shark Night 3D on VOD this evening, but I get a error message 465 ( Your TV is not compatible with this 3D event) Anyone know why I can't watch it? I have no problem watching other VOD movies.

How is your receiver hooked into your tv? I had mine hooked into a google revue unit and then to an hd splitter for my computer room too ,then to an a/v receiver, then to the tv. I had the same thing come up on my tv when I tried to watch Capt. America in 3-D.
I had to plug the receiver straight to my a/v receiver then to the tv and the message went away. I was able to watch the movie.

Are you sure this is not an incompatibility between side-by-side 3D and Mits checkerboard 3D DLP? I have a Samsung DLP, which would need the checkerboard--I'm just not ready to pay for a Mits converter and then adapt it.

-Ken

Are you sure this is not an incompatibility between side-by-side 3D and Mits checkerboard 3D DLP? I have a Samsung DLP, which would need the checkerboard--I'm just not ready to pay for a Mits converter and then adapt it.

-Ken
Yes ..this was my problem. Stupid me didn't have my 3d converter hooked up through my 722. so it wouldn't recognize it. I just had the 3D converter ran through my blu-ray player.

I was like you Kklare. I ended up buying my 3DC-1000 Kiton Amazon. It was on sale for $215.00. This was the cheapest that I ever saw one...so I bought it. I buy most of my Blu-ray 3d movies on Ebay and let everyone in the house watch them, and then sell them back on Ebay. I actually made a profit on some of them , and lost a few dollars on others. Hastings rents a few 3D movies, but I still scratch my head a little if it was really worth the $215.00 since there isn't a huge selection of 3D movies yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts