CBS 2 Chicago directv lil hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
No one seems to complain but me about this. But my Directv LIL HD CBS 2 Chicago pixelates a lot. This occured a lot during Saturday's ncaa games.

What is the problem? Is it on my end?

I hope they fix this before they turn off CBS E HD

rstokas said:
No one seems to complain but me about this. But my Directv LIL HD CBS 2 Chicago pixelates a lot. This occured a lot during Saturday's ncaa games.

What is the problem? Is it on my end?

I hope they fix this before they turn off CBS E HD
Your not the only one having problems with the Chicago HD locals. I have been getting pix-elation now and then, sometimes worse than others. I think there are still some bugs in the system that have to be worked out.

I have to say I am not a big CBS fan so I have not noticed it. So far 5 and 32 have been great as of late.

When I asked D* I was told that they received WBBM-DT over the air, not a fiber feed. So I wonder if they're just having the same reception problems receiving WBBM-DT at their uplink site that everyone else has?

?

So its good to hear others are having this problem. Is this only happening on CBS 2? Are you other HD LIL via Direct okay?

Has anyone called CBS?

I thought it was because my rg6 lines were cut when then entered the house, but someone told me that was because of grounding. Is that true? So a homerun from the dish is what I have even though the rg6 is cut when it enters the basement and the coupled to new rg6 to the receiver?

Some days are better than others with the Hd LIL's. Last nite I watched Letterman with no problems at all. Boy did Sharon Stone look STUNNING IN HD!!!!

My HD Locals always go out even when it's cloudy in Chicago. Should I call for a tech to come out, or try to fix it myself?

Last edited:
kaomie said:
My HD Locals always go out even when it's cloudy in Chicago. Should I call for a tech to come out, or try to fix it myself?
Clouds should not affect your reception. If you have the AT-9 dish and D* installed it definitely have a tech check it out. You should have signals on the 103 sat. in the 90's on transponder 5 & 13. (spot beam).

ncaa

game looked good last night, a few pixelations, very few. AFter the game ended but before the post game stuff I noticed the most pixelations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts