cbs blacks out ny dallas la (CBS Pulls stations from TWC)

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Bloomberg has frozen red ticker with ny dallas la blackout notice.

Let the games begin!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SatelliteGuys

and CBS.com is blocking ALL timewarner CABLE internet addresses from streaming ANYTHING. Even if you are NOT a TWC TV customer (I'm a Dish sub).

?Not nice, CBS......

Mo Money! Mo Problems! That's always the name of the game these days. Same with the Raycom and Dish battle. I say have an outdoor antenna for the CBS stations and use that till then. Just a thought.

Found this in my mailbox today. Here are the stations blacked out on Time Warner.

Los Angeles: KCBS and KCAL-Ind.
New York: WCBS
Dallas-Ft. Worth: KTVT-CBS and KTXA-Ind.
Boston: WBZ-CBS and WSBK-Ind.
Chicago: WBBM-CBS
Denver: KCNC-CBS
Detroit: WKBD-CW [and WWJ-TV (CBS)]
Pittsburgh: KDKA-CBS and WPCW-CW
Showtime
The Movie Channel
Flix
Smithsonian Channel

Found this in my mailbox today. Here are the stations blacked out on Time Warner. Los Angeles: KCBS and KCAL-Ind. New York: WCBS Dallas-Ft. Worth: KTVT-CBS and KTXA-Ind. Boston: WBZ-CBS and WSBK-Ind. Chicago: WBBM-CBS Denver: KCNC-CBS Detroit: WKBD-CW Pittsburgh: KDKA-CBS and WPCW-CW Showtime The Movie Channel Flix Smithsonian Channel

For Detroit, WWJ-TV (CBS) would be out as well. It's weird because even though it's actually Bright house networks, I guess they have the same contract with TWC?

Milwaukee (WISN) is now in the ads and banners stage. Our NBC feed (WTMJ) has already been blocked for a week now. Here it seems to be going past battle into full blown war.

CBS says Time Warner Cable a la carte proposal is 'a sham'

http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/5/45...e-would-offer-cbs-a-la-carte-to-solve-dispute

CBS response to Time Warner's offer to carry CBS stations alacarte.

"Today's so-called proposal is a sham, a public relations vehicle designed to distract from the fact that Time Warner Cable is not negotiating in good faith. Anyone familiar with the entertainment business knows that the economics and structure of the cable industry doesn't work that way and isn't likely to for quite some time. In short, this was an empty gesture from a company that is expert at them."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts