central p.a

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I did have to have him come back to re-peak the dish. I think he used his satellite signal meter to peak the signal from Echo. After re-peaking, signal strength went from 88 to 96 on a clear day with a diplexer. He was professional.

dont know where you are at in central pa, that is a big area . there is a company that installs voom and they are from johnstown/altoona area. met them at a meeting and they are VERY professional, co is called X/sat, find a post by "MUDPUP" on here and pm him, you wont be sorry

dragon

signal

jsb_hburg said:
I did have to have him come back to re-peak the dish. I think he used his satellite signal meter to peak the signal from Echo. After re-peaking, signal strength went from 88 to 96 on a clear day with a diplexer. He was professional.
Are you talking about dishnetwork because unless you have some kind of obstruction in the dishes path it should be reading full strength i have a dish 5oo and put it in myself and signal is 124-125 .

Signals

Signal strength Varies by Brand of equipment and location.
Although most should be about the same when properly peaked .

Dishnetwork will often display high 100s

Directv usually high 90s

Voom pretty much like dtv in the high 90s.

installtion

mudpup2003 said:
Where are you in central pa?
Do you know the installer for this area or do you work for them my install is scheduled is for april 12 2005 8am -12 noon.

No i am a direct voom retailer. We install whoever orders from us.

installation

mudpup2003 said:
Did you already order you system.
I know last time we spoke i told you i would keep in touch now some place which i think is located in Allentown which has a 610 area code is supposed to do my install which they moved up from 4-12-05 to 4-21-05 I didn't know if you knew these people or not but think it is crap that i have to wait almost a month for a install the whole problem i have with it is i worked with a satellite installer which put in big c-band dishes which i currently have a 10 foot winegard dish and dishnetwork which i put both in myself and are tuned to the maxx and had no problems with so the whole thing is that i could have it put in already if voom wasn't stuborn and say that you have to get professional installation!

cappy29 said:
I know last time we spoke i told you i would keep in touch now some place which i think is located in Allentown which has a 610 area code is supposed to do my install which they moved up from 4-12-05 to 4-21-05 I didn't know if you knew these people or not but think it is crap that i have to wait almost a month for a install the whole problem i have with it is i worked with a satellite installer which put in big c-band dishes which i currently have a 10 foot winegard dish and dishnetwork which i put both in myself and are tuned to the maxx and had no problems with so the whole thing is that i could have it put in already if voom wasn't stuborn and say that you have to get professional installation!

why did they move your install back like that?

t

installation

TYORK said:
why did they move your install back like that?

t
Because the installtion place said voom goes ahead and preschedules the installation which the preschedule means absolutley nothing.

cappy29 said:
Because the installtion place said voom goes ahead and preschedules the installation which the preschedule means absolutley nothing.

they do so why did they move it back another week?

t

installation

TYORK said:
they do so why did they move it back another week?

t
Well i just know that voom said they were coming out april 12th and then the installation place says april 21st so the installation place is the one that pretty much told me that what voom says about the installation means nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)