ceo@dishnetwork

same experience here...
I have used this route three times and gotten:
2 email responses (within 24 hours)
1 actual call from Kristen.
EXCELLENT service from the "EO"

Kristin

Kristin actually called me back within a few hours.
I was taken by surprise at how attentive she was about my email.

Ceo

I used this email to get an 811 receiver for lease. I have had dish since April 2004. At the time of the install I wanted a DVR more than HD. Now I want HD as well. When I called the 800 number the agent (I think it's outsourced to India) said I had to buy the reciever and it would be $999. I assume she thought I wanted the TV. The agent said I can only get one promotion per year. Getting no where I emailed the CEO address. I got a response back very fast. Within a week a 811 reciever is on it's way to my house. They kept me as a customer. I was ready to switch to Direct TV or Voom. Still watching Voom to see if the DVR really comes out.

Well i canceled my dish and wanna come.i'm trying to get them to let me get a 522 and I will come back.

If you wanna come back to dish.do you think they will give you a free 522?just wondering?

don't know where you are located, or how long it has been since you were a customer, but SBC is giving me both an 811 and a 522 for lease for my upcoming install. I think there is a window of not having been a customer for a particular amount of time before they can re-sign you up with their offer...

This is from SBC: "Not available to current or former DISH Network or SBC DISH Network customers who have had service within the past 180 days."

So it's basically 6 months and they offer the 522, 311 and 811 receivers.

dlh1435 said:
If you wanna come back to dish.do you think they will give you a free 522?just wondering?

A friend called last week and was told that he would have to buy his own equipment. He said if he moved, he would be eligible as a new customer again.

Steve

dlh1435,

When did you cancel? When I was looking to go back to Dish, I asked Dish about the Digital Home Advantage and this is the answer I got:

"Thank you for your e-mail. At this time we do have one promotion for our former customers. In order to qualify for this promotion you:

1. Must be disconnected for 3 months or more.

2. Voluntary disconnect only. Account cannot have been closed due to non-payment.

3. Zero dollar balance (or credit) on account when disconnected.

4. You must have had DISH Network service for at least 6 consecutive months before disconnecting.

5. You must not have any DISH Network equipment in your possession.

If you meet the above criteria you are eligible for our former customer promotion. This offer is similar to our Digital Home Advantage (DHA). To review the details of our DHA promotion please refer to http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/...dhp/index.shtml or call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-333-3474.

As a current customer, you may also use our website to view your current or previous billing statements, add services, or make payments to your account. Please use the following link (https://customersupport.dishnetwork...ement/login.jsp) to visit our Online Customer Support Center."

Depending on when you cancelled you could go back to Dish or SBC. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)