CEO email no longer responding?

cincyguy2k4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 14, 2005
I have been trying for over a week to get anything out of ceo@echostar.com and they will not respond to me. In the past I got a response sometimes within the hour. This is very discouraging.. Did they just stop answering all of a sudden? I have been a customer for years upon years and if this is what they call support im getting a little upset.

They are getting A LOT of emails because of all that is going on, if you dont here from them with 48 hours please send it again and in the subject label it "second attempt"

Hope this helps!

Thanks Scott! Im not trying to pester them.... but will try again today. I just want an answer on how this install is going to work and I wouldnt mind getting that 50 buck antenna. I live very close to almost all my towers but my indoor Sharp Shooter suffers from multipath on some channels. In other words.. whenever a car drives up my street the picture will break up on some of them :).

Im assuming right now I will go from a DP Quad to the Dish 1000 with DPP+44 and I just want to make sure that will be done in my install and stuff like that. And if it isnt included then I am going to need to find one in the next few days. Just getting a little antsy looking forward to the 622.

Last edited:
I'm sure they are getting slammed with Olympic HD complaints, 622 delivery problems, Neuman's (sp?) resignation, mpeg4 transition complaints, HD LIL requests, and a flurry of other issues.

This has probably been the most active 1st qtr. for E* that I can remember. I'm guessing they are simply overwhelmed.....

I sent in a pleading message to CEO@... asking for special consideration (the ability to upgrade the POS 921 to a 622 along with the 811 to a second 611) on behalf of the early adopters of of the 921, who paid $1K for something that is far from functioning as originally advertised.

They are heatless and basically told me "tough luck" that I'll need to lease one, and spend $650 to buy a second 622.

It took me an e-mail a day for 4 days before someone contacted me last week. I can only imagine that it has gotten worse for them.

I am evaluating alternative solutions (DTV, Charter Cable, etc.)

call

I just received a call in response to my second try writing to the ceo. It's about my problem receiving programming on tv 2 of my 522. If yu've read bad contractor service posting here you'll read all about it.

They were very fast in replying and polite in helping me. So I guess though it isn't fixed yet I feel happy and positive about it being fixed.

Ron

I was also one of the people wondering if emails sent to this address were still being monitored.

I sent a question to them on 12/29/05 and never got an answer. I sent a follow-up email on 1/4/06, and that also went unanswered.

I just figured they either didn't care, or since word has gotten out about the CEO address, it's lost much of it's value.

Scott

SRW1000 said:
I was also one of the people wondering if emails sent to this address were still being monitored.

I sent a question to them on 12/29/05 and never got an answer. I sent a follow-up email on 1/4/06, and that also went unanswered.

I just figured they either didn't care, or since word has gotten out about the CEO address, it's lost much of it's value.

Scott

I forgot to include my account number the first time I sent the letter. When I included it on the second try I got that quick reply.

Ron

ronfelder said:
I forgot to include my account number the first time I sent the letter. When I included it on the second try I got that quick reply.

Ron
I made sure I included mine on both the original and the follow up email.

Still no response.

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)