Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Intel® Curie™ Module Unveiled at CES

Intel_Curie_Module_cropped_FINAL_1.jpg

January 07, 2015 02:09 PM Eastern Standard Time

--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intel disclosed plans for the Intel® Curie™ module, a tiny hardware product based on the company’s first purpose-built SoC for wearable devices: the Intel® Quark™ SE SoC. The Intel Curie module is a complete low–power solution for the wearable space with compute, motion sensor, Bluetooth Low Energy and battery charging capabilities. The module runs on open source RTOS.

About Intel

Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world's computing devices. As a leader in corporate responsibility and sustainability, Intel also manufactures the world's first commercially available "conflict-free" microprocessors. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com and about Intel's conflict-free efforts at conflictfree.intel.com.

Intel, the Intel logo, Quark and Curie are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The Intel® Curie™ module has not yet been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. These devices are not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained.
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Intel Corporation under license.

* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Being a senior citizen with health issues, I would like a device that would monitor my vitals and auto enter them online to my patient portal. Which of course can be viewed by all my doctors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)