Status
Not open for further replies.

somery

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Pasadena, TX
:eureka
Hi. Hope this isn't a staff only section, but another member and I were wondering, if there was any way we could talk you guys into moving Cband out of the FTA section, and give it its own section in the programming category. You have to admit, its not provided for by anything FTA related, and it still has a decent market, and also 4dtv isn't mentioned. I mean, FTA has no provider, as its just a matter of having a small dish or big dish and reciever, while 4dtv still has a competitive standing comparison next to Dish Network and DirectTV as providers. As a subcategory, you could mention Wild Feeds, Dish mover reviews, LNB reviews. Maybe even commercial DCII stuff? Another subcat, could be sat changes and, well you get the idea. I know there are threads on that, but, well I'm just tossing ideas in the suggestions box, I guess. Anyone agree? I know its small, but I believe it gets new posts everyday, just the same.

Thanks for your time,
Somery

It was out of the FTA section for over a year but saw almost no posts. When we moved it inside the FTA area is when it took off.

And that is why it has remained in there, as thats where all the hard core satellite folks go. FTA / C Band is much diffrent then the cable TV from the sky aspect of Satellite like DirecTV and Dish Network. Instead its a bunch of do it yourself folks trying like crazy to catch all the signals from the skies. :)

In my book FTA and C Band is much cooler then DBS Satellite. :)

Thanks you sir for a great forum. I enjoy it whereever its located :D Can't say I didn't try :p It does get more hits than the SkyAngels section? Ok, hehe, had to take one last cheap shot.

Thanks again,
Somery

A fair amount of us have a C-band dish but no subscription programming. We use it just for the feeds and the free channels :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts