Channels

rodder

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2005
Adairsville,Ga 30103
looking for a way to save some money. I have top 250 now but do not watch of the channels. I was looking at the new smart pack with the HD Channels Package can i get both of these together.:D

Dish America...yes
Silver and Gold..no
DISH shows seven English language packages on the dish.com website. Dish America is NOT among them.

They list:
  • AT120
  • AT120+
  • AT200
  • AT250
  • Welcome Pack
  • Smart Pack
  • AEP
From My Account, the DISH America package is not listed as an option either.

I strongly suspect it has been moved to grandfathered status.

Yeah, Dish America is not an option for new subs, but existing subs still can switch to it. As stated before, Silver and Gold are gone.

Two words, Latino Dos HD. It gives the biggest bang for the fewest bucks, if the channel selection is up your alley. You won't save a huge amount of money, but around $25, the bill will be lower than $60 a month, assuming a single rcvr.

Yeah, Dish America is not an option for new subs, but existing subs still can switch to it.
If you go to the My Programming page (where you might effect such a choice), DISH America does NOT appear as an option.

It would appear that the other listing is for comparative purposes only.

If you go to the My Programming page (where you might effect such a choice), DISH America does NOT appear as an option.

It would appear that the other listing is for comparative purposes only.
I guess they don't like you. It shows as a choice for me, listed just under Smart Pack, and I can select its radio button.

Two words, Latino Dos HD. It gives the biggest bang for the fewest bucks, if the channel selection is up your alley. You won't save a huge amount of money, but around $25, the bill will be lower than $60 a month, assuming a single rcvr.

I agree. While $25/month may not seem like a lot, it adds up to $300 savings a year. After the fourth year (if staying with Dish), that would be over a $1,000 savings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)