Chaparral Bullseye II For Sale

ACRadio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
Near Asheville NC
Up for sale is a Chaparral Bullseye II dual orthomode feedhorn in great condition. I have gone to separate C and KU dishes and this is now surplus...feed only, no LNB's. Price is $200 firm plus shipping to your CONUS location.

Yeah it would just run your four lnbs into a switch.

Interesting do you think it would work better then a c/ku lnbf? Also how hard will it be to find lnbs for it?

If I was home I would research it but out Christmas shopping with the wife.

I don't have one here but my buddy up the road does, way better signal results.

I scored a bullseye with LNBs from Linuxman when he sold out, $165. Very happy I did. Those things work very good. It, connected to a multi switch replaces a C/Ku LNBF perfectly.

Ok one more question before I say yes and buy this feed. :)

So I guess I will need a 4 port DISECQ switch so that I can hook this up to my Manhattan or Azbox, the question is how do I program in the channels, will I need a seperate satellite for the Horizontal and another for the verticle side?

Here is what I want, I can get almost everything I want on my 8 foot GeosatPro DISH, but I can't get the RTN mux on 87 C Band...

I also like watching NBC on 105, and I can get these but the signal is spotty at times. so I am hoping by going this route that I will be able to improve things... (or am I just going to be wasting my money)

Thanks for any help you can give. :D

I use a WNC SW-48 multi switch. The receiver LNB settings are the same as a 741 C/Ku LNBF. So I have seperate C-Band & Ku Band satellite lists in the AZBox. The DVB setup supports a dual LOF 5150/10750 so I can use one list per position and scan both bands.

No, this is what I use, RadioShack Satellite Passive Multi-Switch : Satellite Multi-Switches | RadioShack.com You have two of these, with power inserters between the switches and LNB so that way the LNB's are fully driven with the proper power on both sides (18v) How I combine the Cband and KU band feeds coming out of both switches, is with an Encoda 22khz switch. In the menu you would setup both KU on and Cband off on the 22 khz switch, You dont have to setup anything else as the receiver will automatically see the passive switch for both polarities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)