Charlie Chat Caps & Bytes Plus What You Missed! 8.23

Well, he did you catch where Charlie slipped his tongue and said, '...when you send us your paycheck every month.' That was great too. (Right up there when he mentioned their current 'Top 100' package as an option too. We know what he meant, but at the same time I think some of the people in this forum know more about his company than he does!)

The "slip" was fine...but when he actually realized he had said paycheck he then mumbled (OUT LOUD) "I wish..."

The look on DeFranco's face was of sheer PANIC.

Then there was (what appeared to be) an awkward 2 or 3 secs of uncomfortable silence.

CLASSIC! I rewound it like 3 times to play for my wife.
eek.gif

Then, when the AMC Breaking Bad actor was on and he self described his character as the "funny drug dealer" -- Charlie said "we all know one" or something to that effect.

Best Charlie Chat ever!

Funny how we tuned in to see a pair of boobs (Ergen and DeFranco) try to sell us more stuff, and then Katy Perry came on instead.

The "Blackouts" or so they call it on some games really pisses me off.... I pay for ESPN HD and ESPN2 HD last year I was watching one game on local CBS HD which was fine..it was the main one I wanted to watch. But for some reason a whole other game was on ESPN2 HD that I wanted to flip over to catch some and it was blacked out?? Talk about a WTF moment....Neither of these teams were in this region so what would it matter..why not just show it rather than a damn screen saying it wasn't available?!!?? I raised holy hell with Dish after that and even had a CSR close the chat on me.. got back on raised more hell to a manager. No luck in getting it turned on but IMO it would be just as easy to show it so long as the local stations carried the local teams on it.

You should be calling the league, not Dish Network.

Dish Network blacks out according to the league requirements.

Yes, the league requirements often make no sense, because they are written by human beings.

3D without glasses is the future of that technology. It 'supposedly' gets rid of the headache, etc...

James Cameron discussed some of the technology of 3D when he appeared on G4TV's Attack of the Show. During this discussion, he mentioned one of the key features of the 3D systems his company produces is the ability to change the interocular distance as the focus shifts from objects near and far. He claimed this technology is one of the necessary pieces of a system to reduce headaches people would get with normal 3d technology. Thus the display device may play some role, but it is the actual filming and production of the film that has the greatest impact on the 3d performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)