Charlie Chat Chat?

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
I assume that there will be a Charlie Chat chat here Monday night? I know that I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, I'm sure there will, but I have a feeling we may crash the server with as many people as are going to be interesting in this one!

With the amount of people watching the Charlie Chat on Monday, you'd think he could sell advertising for it. Maybe not in the traditional sense, but you know how they show all those pre-recorded videos that everybody here hates so much? They could sell some of those slots.

But I get he won't admit that HDLITE is going to be cut in stone for MPEG2 and MPEG4 according to Scott. Damn. Got to really look around now.

LOL!Low Definition and yes I can see the site running slow come Monday Night with all the traffic. No It's Called WarCraft not WarChat but it will be WarChat Monday Night. LOL! :)

I checked the program listings and found the Charlie Chat listed at 6pm on the west coast. The email I got said it would be broadcast live at 6pm eastern time so I expected to find it at earlier here.
What time do you folks on the east coast see this happening? Kind of hard to have a live chat nationwide at 6pm, right:confused:

KenSoren said:
I checked the program listings and found the Charlie Chat listed at 6pm on the west coast. The email I got said it would be broadcast live at 6pm eastern time so I expected to find it at earlier here.
What time do you folks on the east coast see this happening? Kind of hard to have a live chat nationwide at 6pm, right:confused:
You think that's bad, the Dish website still shows the next chat as December 12, 2005 at 9PM ET.

ktriebol said:
I read somewhere that this Monday's Charlie Chat will be broadcast in HD.
The funniest thing I've read all weekend was on the other list where someone said the Chat was only going to be broadcast in MEPG4:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts