Charlie Chat slated for 1 hr. 30 mins?

FantasyChannel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
Is the guide incorrect or are we really going to have a longer Charlie Chat? It's in the guide from 9-10:30 ET

They must be planning on giving us a lot of information if its going to be 1 1/2 hours long. Didn't they use to be 2 hours when they first started?

10th anniversary stuff, based on e-mail promo's I've gotten.

AKA: I wouldn't expect much.

As usual, our chat will probably be more fun :)

They scheduled the one chat when they celebrated Echo's 25th anniv for 1 hr 30 min and it went 1:03

I wouldnt expect much

Iceberg is probably right. They pad it for 30 minutes so when they go over, they don't get cut off...

sunfire01 said:
Its Dish's anniversary so they gotta spend 30 minutes blowing up balloons while we watch.

:)

I think they were blowing up balloons at the call center today. I was on the phone with a CSR and all of a sudden loud clapping, whistling and cheering start up so loud that I could hardly hear the CSR any more. I asked what was going on, and was told that Charlie Ergan was visiting the call center. Boy, they sure get excited about that!

seandudley said:
I think they were blowing up balloons at the call center today. I was on the phone with a CSR and all of a sudden loud clapping, whistling and cheering start up so loud that I could hardly hear the CSR any more. I asked what was going on, and was told that Charlie Ergan was visiting the call center. Boy, they sure get excited about that!

By all means, give kudos to the call center. :rolleyes: Charlie should visit DNS facilities.

Personally, I can't wait for next weeks 90 minute version of the Charlie Chat.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................to end.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts